SIGN UP FOR IPSEN CARES®
Helping patients get access to their prescribed medications with the information and support they need
IPSEN CARES® (Coverage, Access, Reimbursement & Education Support) serves as a central point-of-contact among patients/caregivers, healthcare providers, insurance companies, and Specialty Pharmacies.
Patient support for eligible and enrolled patients prescribed ONIVYDE
Once the provider has prescribed ONIVYDE, the IPSEN CARES® Patient Access Specialists are fully dedicated to:
- Facilitating patients’ access to their prescribed medications
- Providing information and support for the interactions among offices, patients, and insurance companies for Ipsen medications
Program enrollment is quick and easy for patients/caregivers
Patients must be enrolled to access all IPSEN CARES support offerings.
STEP 1: Patient and HCP access the IPSEN CARES Enrollment Form online and complete it at the office.
STEP 2: Once a completed Enrollment Form is received, an IPSEN CARES Patient Access Specialist will conduct a benefits verification to review the patient’s out-of-pocket costs associated with the Ipsen medication. Additional support offerings for which the patient may be eligible will be discussed at that time.
Patients are required to sign the ONIVYDE Patient Authorization Form every 3 years, or sooner if required by state law, to give the Patient Access Specialists at IPSEN CARES permission to access the patient’s personal health information in order to help with treatment. The form can be signed and submitted online, or by downloadable PDF, which must be printed, filled out, signed, and faxed.
Help with copays?
Check for copay coverage. Considering that some patients need financial assistance, our copay assistance programs may help eligible* patients with the cost of their treatment.
The ONIVYDE Copay Assistance Program for eligible, commercially insured patients is available by enrolling in IPSEN CARES. Here is the key information:
- Patients may pay as little as $0 per prescription
- For patients utilizing the Medical Benefit, we will send details for claims processing on behalf of the patient directly to the doctor’s office
- For patients who are eligible for government health benefits (eg, Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE), IPSEN CARES may be able to offer the contact information for independent nonprofit foundations that may be able to offer financial assistance
Uninsured patients may be eligible for free medication through our Patient Assistance Program. Patients may be eligible to receive free drug if they are experiencing financial hardship, are uninsured or functionally uninsured, are U.S. residents, and receive a valid prescription for an on-label indication for ONIVYDE as supported by information provided in the program application. Patients may enroll through IPSEN CARES. If eligible, they may receive free medication from Ipsen.
*See www.ipsencares.com for Copay Assistance Program Patient Eligibility & Terms and Conditions.